Welcome to My Blog

This contains snippets of my journeys from the most mundane to the most exciting. This will contain some reviews as well, mostly of hotels and places visited. At times, this could be filled with gripes and frustrations but in all, it will most likely show how truly fascinating life is from my vantage point. My personal mantra, however troubled or distorted things may seem to most, is rooted from the movie "3 Idiots" - - All is Well. Thus, I am a fervent believer of limitless possibilities. Live well. Cheers!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Things that make me Shriek with Joy

Cuteness right?!
Dream Sites to visit for your storage fix -
kikki.K Stationery and Gifts
The Gifted Penguin
Ikea
I am a neat freak for organizing stuff so what better way to do so than in cute style

Aren't these pillows a dream?

I like this - - a way to better manage your finances
I love print, patterns and things that pretty much pop. For some reason, colors and designs brighten my day. It makes life more bearable especially whenever I feel low. I can't say that I am totally organized but I'd like to be more organized.
Cool Storage Box

No comments:

Post a Comment